Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Green Beans

Today we tried green beans for the first time with Sydney.  She did not like them!  With carrots, squash, and sweet potatoes she gobbled the whole container down without a protest.  Tonight I could barely get her to eat half a container of green beans.  She would cry and spit them out.  I guess we will have to try again tomorrow!!


I'm not so sure about this mom...

Gross, please don't make me eat any more!






4 comments:

  1. C'mon Mom, give her the good stuff . . . peaches, pears, applesauce, ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Haley really liked green beans either. When does she get some fruit??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are making her try peas first...sometime this week yet and then she can have fruit!

      Delete
  3. Looks like she would rather chew on the plastic spoon than eat beans!

    ReplyDelete