Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Week 25 | Lots going on

I'd like to say I have been so busy I haven't been able to make time to update the blog.  Well, that's not really true.  Brian has been super busy and I have been super lazy and also super obsessed with watching the Olympics.  Here is what has been happening with us lately:

I went to the Dr for my 24 week appt.  Everything seems to be well, my weight gain is reasonable (I would rather have heard excellent, but I'll take reasonable).  I've gained 15 pounds through 25 weeks.  Can you tell?
Maybe it is all the Pizza Ranch I've been eating? 
We got a pizza after church today and it was DELICIOUS!! 

Belly shot :) 

We also moved into the basement this weekend!  It is so awesome finally having a finished basement and seeing the smiles on Brian's face as he accomplished everything he wanted to.  We still have a few finishing touches left but it is definitely livable for now! 

Brian's man cave is complete!!  He is so happy with the way his surround sound and fireplace turned out.

Bedroom one is ready for visitors!!  Who will be first?

Bedroom two is also ready!!  Come on over!!





Brian discovered a hornets nest under an eave on the back of the house. 

So we sprayed it.  Knocking the nest down is still on the to-do list. 

Here is how lonely our upstairs living room is now.  We can't buy furniture until we close on our re-finance so it's going to look like this until September!

Brian and his dad also got the crib set up this weekend!  It is so exciting that we now have an actual nursery and we can start to decorate!!

Here is the crib set up and the baby's first outfits!!  They are so cute!  Thank you Grandma Vickie!!



And here is what we are doing tonight......I made celebratory smoothies and put them in fun glasses.  We are sipping on these while watching the Olympics tonight!  Go USA!!









3 comments:

  1. Love your shirt;) And I love the little baby outfits...they are so tiny!! Maybe Haley and I can be your first houseguests. She can test the crib for Baby R. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The basement looks sweet. Nanessa and I will have to check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your big project is done. Now you can relax and concentrate on the baby! And keep being lazy ~ the right of every pregnant lady!

    Just let me know if "we" can help with anything else!!!

    ReplyDelete