Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

39 weeks

Here is the 39 week picture....hopefully this is the last one!!!  Maybe next time I update the blog it will be of pictures of a baby!!  Here's hoping!  Brian and I are going stir crazy!  We have been so bored this weekend.  We are definitely ready, the house is clean, the laundry is done, the groceries have been bought! 





Do I look like I've dropped?  Several people have told me this past week that I look lower. 
So ever since I have been able to feel the baby move every night between 9 and 10:30 the baby just goes bananas!  I thought I better capture some of those movements before it was too late! 


If the baby supposedly slows down it's movement before it is born we might be looking at while yet! 

3 comments:

  1. That was so fun to watch! I think the baby is leaving instructions for future siblings: do this because Mom likes this ~ or doesn't like this! Your baby is a mover!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your baby is looking for the exit!! Holy moley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Haley moving like that, too! That baby wants out!

    ReplyDelete