Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Good sleeper!

Brian and I took the plunge and decided Sydney needed to start sleeping in her crib and not in her nap nanny (the miracle sleeper!) Believe me, this was a hard decision for me to make because I really enjoy a good chunk of sleep. But of course Sydney surprised us and slept like a baby! She still zonks out immediately after being laid down. The only change I have really noticed is that she wakes up earlier in the mornings, which is fine by me because then I get to play with her in the mornings before I leave for work.  We probably could have made the transition a long time ago but she is my baby and I want her to stay that way!!  Here are some pics.




Sleeping her last couple of nights in the nap nanny. 


So happy to see mommy and daddy in the mornings!  This was a 5:30 AM morning though, so mommy was reluctant to return the smiles.


What's going on Mom?  Where's my recliner? 


I love hanging out in mom and dad's bed while they get ready for work in the mornings! 


Do you guys have to go to work today? 

2 comments:

  1. so glad that the nap nanny transition is going well. BUT if she is anything like her mommy she will be sleeping in real soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...look at those thighs!! I just want to give them a big pinch!!

    ReplyDelete