Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!  Mommy and I love you very much...

You were the first person I met in this world.  You starting taking such good care of me right away!

I love how you can swaddle me up so tight....I preferred you to put me to sleep instead of mommy.  


You are so good at protecting me...I hope you never stop.

I love taking naps with you...

I am so glad that you get to dress me so pretty in the mornings and bring me to daycare...





You are so good at giving me bottles and changing my diapers!  

I love hanging out with you!  

Thank you for making my baths so fun and for keeping me warm!  

My favorite part of the week is Saturday mornings when you let me snuggle in your bed!  

You are the best daddy a girl could ask for....I hope you have a fabulous birthday!  Mommy and I love you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment