Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2015

38 weeks

 
Here is my 38 week picture.  We are getting all settled in for a fun NYE celebration at our house with sweatpants and a movie!  Notice Sydney dancing around in the background eating fruit snacks as a reward for going potty in the toilet! 
 
My next dr appt is January 6th...I can't wait to get this baby out!  I am going to request the doctor to strip my membranes and hopefully that will speed things up.  My lower back HURTS all the time!  on New Years Day I sat with a heating pad on it as much as I could. 
 
Karen, I dug out my old gray sweater in preparation of my maternity leave and I thought of you! 

1 comment:

  1. Old gray sweaters are the best! And so perfect for nursing on those cold winter nights. So happy to see you looking so cozy!

    ReplyDelete