Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

17 weeks


We've hit the week 17 mark.  Not a lot of changes happened this week.  We went to the doctor and heard the heart beat again.  It was all over the charts ranging from 150-160 and the doctor said that was actually a really good sign that the baby was healthy and active.  We could hear the "woosh" of the baby flailing around in there.  I still feel like I can feel movement but am only like 90% sure that it is the baby and not just gas  bubbles!  Clothing is becoming more of an issue.  This last week I wore a dress every day to work and was very comfortable so I am hoping to make those dresses last all summer long.  They are so much more comfortable than pants!! 

We are still charging ahead with the basement.  On order this week is trim/doors, carpet and vinyl.  I am starting to get anxious to have the basement done so we can start organizing the nursery.  Just a little more patience!!

Here is a picture of me in Pierre this weekend by the river.  We were in Pierre for Jeff Hegge and Stacy Huss' wedding.  I had quite a few people ask to touch my belly throughout the night....it is already starting!!






4 comments:

  1. Laura you look so cute in that dress! Now I can't wait to touch your baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My advice Laura is to lt one rip and then see if there is still movement. Call it the gas test

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your baby bump! I love Stephen's advice...funny!

    ReplyDelete