Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

16 Weeks

We have reached the 16 week milestone!  In my recent readings I have discovered that the baby can now hear what we are saying, so we have definitely been talking to it!  It feels kind of silly but we don't really care.  I told Brian we need to start being louder so that when the baby comes it can sleep through anything!!  Hopefully that is true :)

Here is a picture at 16 weeks.....I think I look huge!!  I am having a "big" day today I feel like. Some days I look really pregnant, other days I look totally normal.  

This past week I have also been thinking that I have been feeling some movements in my belly but I cannot confirm 100% that it was actually the baby.  I am looking forward to Wednesday for my next doctor appointment!

1 comment:

  1. you look so gorgeous!! Can't wait for you to get bigger . . . and bigger . . . This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete