Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week 18

Here are some pictures of week 18.  Brian and I were in Chamberlain this past weekend to go boating on the river.  It was so hot!!  I've never been one to complain about the heat, and believe me, I'm still not complaining.  BUT....I did notice that it was HOT out and before it never really phased me.  Brian and I went for a walk on Sunday morning when it was about 85 degrees for about a mile and when we were done I was drained!!  I've never experienced being too warm in the summer I don't think!!   Good thing for the wind to keep me cool :) I'm also very grateful for the McDonald's dollar menu ice cream cones....that could become a very nasty habit for me this summer!!





Here is a picture before we went out on the boat Sunday afternoon.  Belly's getting nice and big!!




Straight up belly shot.  I feel like people can tell I'm pregnant now and not just fat :)  I was a little disappointed last week because I had a pair of shorts last summer that were HUGE on me.  I went to put them on for golf league and they wouldn't even zip :(  I guess I am getting bigger than I thought.  Time to go SHOPPING!!!  

4 comments:

  1. Laura, you are really starting to show more now,that,s really great,So happy for you & Brian,Love Ya Grandma Bert

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! I am so happy for your growing baby bump! Just think how hot other women feel who can't stand any heat! You are so lucky you like to the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait...it hasn't even been hot yet! I think your baby bump is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just be thankful you are not 9 months pregnant with no AC!! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete