Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas with the Pluckers

On Christmas day we woke up early and drove back to Chancellor for Christmas with the Pluckers and the Albers.  It was a fun and busy day!!  I didn't get many pictures, I was too busy enjoying the time with my family!

 Sydney with Muncle Ike :) and her stocking at Grandma Vickie's house.  Still sleeping, such a good baby!!
Family picture with her Christmas dress on.  Isn't she cute!!

On Christmas Evening when we got home she was so tired she didn't even wake up when I changed her out of her clothes into her pajamas.  Now that's what I call a good Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me you are teaching Sydney "Muncle Ike"! That is what Haley is going to call him!

    ReplyDelete