Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

15 weeks

Today marks 15 weeks pregnant with baby #2.  The bump is definitely starting to happen!  Still not in maternity clothes yet, thank goodness!  The longer I can delay that, the better! 
 
 
Only 175 more days until we get to meet this little one! 
 
 
Sydney was having some troubles getting out of bed this morning.  She wouldn't let me pick her up out of her crib and when she finally would, she had to have her "bak" (blankie) and just laid on my shoulder.  I love it when she cuddles with me, but wish it wasn't in the mornings when I am trying to get going and she is trying to delay everything!  Finally got her going after showing her what her outfit for the day was going to be :)  She is a diva! 

2 comments:

  1. Laura, you look so beautiful pregnant! Sydney needs to spend a few days with Grandma and Grandpa to catch up on her sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Laura! I take it Sydney is not a morning person?

    ReplyDelete