Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2014

24 weeks and ultrasound


24 weeks pregnant.  starting to get bigger.  starting to sleep with a lot of pillows around me.  Brian is over that already!  We have 111 days until my due date.  We are 60% done with this pregnancy.  My next appt is the glucose screening...can't wait! 
 
 


Here is a picture of Baby R's second ultrasound.  The doctors could find no trace of a VSD so that is excellent news.  No holes for this baby!  They tried to get a good look at the baby's face and profile but it kept either putting it's hands up by it's face or turning it's face away.  I think it has Brian's features...but we will see!   We did get to see it yawn twice...so tired!  I said it must be tired because his/her sister kept him/her up for 2 hours last night!  First Sydney pooped her pants at 11:30 and then I think she must be having some teething issues because finally at 1:30 I gave her some ibprofren and she slept the rest of the night.  maybe her 2 year molars will bust through really fast and then we have have a break from teething before we start all over again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment