Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Weeks 21 and 22

The last few weeks have been such a whirlwind that I didn't get around to updating the blog.  it is a miracle that I am remembering to take weekly pictures, I think I am better with baby #2 than I was with Sydney! 
 
 

21 weeks
 

22 weeks


Here is Sydney at 22 months.  notice the bags under her eyes...she has decided that she only wants to sleep at night if I am holding her.  Last night I was trying the cry it out method to sleep train her and she cried for an hour and a half before Brian couldn't take it anymore and had to go in there to calm her down.  We'll see how tonight goes!

1 comment:

  1. send her to Grandma Vickie anytime so you can get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete