Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

27 weeks




Here is Sydney at one month shy of 2 years old!  She is full of energy and opinions!  She will definitely let you know when something isn't the way she wants it to be.  Gotta love her! 

27 weeks. 


Here is Sydney laying down for a nap in her big girl bed.  The first couple naps were a total success, she never got up out of bed and slept great.  This time she got up probably 6 times and would come running down the hallway out of her room!  After making her cry it out a little bit she fell asleep and stayed in bed.  we might be in for some long nights when we transition her down there permanantly.  She still loves being in her room though! 


This was Sydney and I Friday night (actually, Saturday morning) around 2AM.  Sydney couldn't stop coughing and therefore we were both awake all night.  We were having a popsicle break to try and get her to stop coughing (it didn't work).  The next day Sydney appeared to be fine, just tired and still coughing.  I on the other hand felt like I got ran over by a train.  It felt like I had gotten the flu sometime between 2AM and 8AM, and my lower back hurt SO BAD.  I think it was because I cuddled/held her most of the night.  I called Brian and told him to come home from Vermillion ASAP.  (DDay football game).  Brian came home and took care of Sydney and I took care of myself with a heating pad and some icy hot.  Saturday night we both slept 12 hours straight...it was amazing.  Hopefully we never have another night like that again...I think it was close to if not the worst experience of my parenting career this far. 

2 comments: