Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

32 Weeks

32 weeks!!!  approximately 55 days until my due date.  It is sneaking up on me but ever so slowly (if that is possible!)  This past week Brian and I got to take a tour of the hospital and see where all the fun stuff is going to go down.  I loved it!  We saw where we go to check in when I go into labor, where I will pace the hallways, and where I will actually deliver.  We got to ask some questions and just take in the atmosphere....makes us both excited and maybe a little antsy.  It won't be long until we are back in that place!!

I had a dr appt today and am measuring at exactly 32 weeks...right on schedule!  The dr confirmed that the baby's head is down so that is good news...hopefully it stays put now!  Heart beat was between 151-155.  

Here is my 32 week picture.  I feel that I have pretty much exploded this past week.  My comfy t-shirts are starting to not cover the whole belly anymore, I never really saw that coming for some reason.  It is getting harder and harder to find gym clothes that fit and most people ask if I am going to have the baby any day now. 



 I am starting to get the black line on my stomach, leading all the way up above the belly button.  Kind of hard to see in this pic. 




Just in case you thought this wasn't very big, here is a reminder of what I used to look like: 















This weekend we went to Minneapolis to watch the Vikings beat the 49ers with our usual group. 






It was the baby's first Vikings game!!  It was definitely loud in the metrodome and the baby was feeling it! 


3 comments:

  1. You will have to start wearing Brian's t-shirts! Looking good for 32 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura you look awesome! The baby is all out in front!! Before you know it you will be holding your baby in your arms!!!
    I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing that AP jersey was big enough to hide your belly!

    ReplyDelete