Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weeks 33 and 34

Week 33 of Baby R's life



And here is week 34
Good thing for shirts made of stretchy material!!  I am starting to run out of clothes that I can wear to work and am getting sick of the ones I can wear.  Hopefully I only have 25 work days left (or less!) so hopefully I can make my wardrobe last that long!

This is one of my favorite pictures ever.  Brian reading "What Makes A Rainbow" getting some practice in for when the baby arrives!  He is sitting in the glider that Grandma Elaine bought for us and it is wonderful!!  The nursery is coming together very nicely, I can't wait to do some pinterest projects that are gender specific when I am on maternity leave! 

THE BASEMENT IS OFFICIALLY DONE!! (pending inspection)  :)




Here are some pictures of the finished bathroom.  Brian plumbed in the sink all by himself and did an awesome job! 


5 comments:

  1. Soooo exciting!!!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on the bathroom decor! Looks so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was Brian reading out loud or just to himself? ;) Cute pictures...can't wait to see some baby pictures! Did your doctor ever say if he (she?) will let you go over your due date or not? Doesn't matter, I'm predicting November 10 you will go into labor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the basement! Looks like it is all ready for us! Only 6 more weeks to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW, it all looks so nice,& Laura U R getting right up there, I will have to come & check it out,Love IT.!!G Bert

    ReplyDelete